Just my 3 and a half cents on Gemeratria.I read the reviews (there were 5 now only two so I guess someone is being paid off).they are one of the most unprofessional companies I've ever dealt with.

If it's not one thing it's another and always a huge headache whenever I try and do an order with them.

I found these supplements lacked results especially for what I paid and company claims.If anyone has purchased any products from this companies you need to test the product to make sure you received what you paid for and do what claim.

I am glad their is No rodent poo like others but I could miss it.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Gematria Products. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gematria Products to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gematria Products gematria products for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gematria Products?

Comments